1. Where can I buy tickets for the show?
Tickets for The Quintessence of Tonkin can be ordered via:
- The show’s website www.thequintessenceoftonkin
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone (+84) 24 3862 9988
- Our Hanoi Sales office: Unit 1206, 12th Floor, Hanoi Tower, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ticketbox at www.ticketbox.vn
2. How do I get there?
The Quintessence of Tonkin is located in the Baara Land Complex, about 40 minutes drive from the centre of Hanoi. Please follow this link for Google map directions: http://bit.ly/baaralandhanoi
3. Is there a shuttle bus option?
A complimentary shuttle bus will be provided for individuals, or a group with less than 10 people, when a booking is make two days in advance.
Pick-up: 6:00PM from Hanoi Tower, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Drop-off: 8:45PM from The Quintessence of Tonkin, Baara Land Complex, Sai Son Commune, Quoc Oai, Hanoi.
4. How early should I arrive before the show?
Ticket holders should get to the amphitheater at least 30 minutes before the show starts to check-in. Latecomers will be seated in the latecomers’ zone. The price difference between the orginal booking and the latecomers’ zone will not be refunded. Seats in the latecomers’ zone are subject to amphitheatre availability.
5. Can I have dinner there?
We offer a number of dining options, including:
- Buffet dinner and Gourmet Food Court, located 150 m from the show’s entrance
- À la carte dinner at Garlik Restaurant, La Paz Hotel, across the road from the show.
6. Can I consume food and drink, or smoke during the show?
Smoking, and food and beverage consumption are not allowed in the area of the amphitheatre or at any time during the show.
7. What’s the weather like in Hanoi?
In autumn (September to November) and spring (March and April), the weather is pleasant, with milder temperatures. In winter, Hanoi is cold and temperatures can fall below 10ºC (50ºF). The summer is hot, with temperatures averaging around 28°C to 35ºC (82ºF to 95ºF). Hanoi has high humidity year-round.
Heavy rains may occur in the summer; however, this is inconsistent and unlikely to affect your travel.
8. Is the show performed if it rains?
If there is light rain, the show will go on. If there is heavy rain, the show may be cancelled and guests will be refunded in full.
9. Can I take photos or film during the show?
The use of any audio/video recording devices, including cell phones and tablets, is prohibited during the show.
10. Is the show suitable for children?
We regret to advise that children aged 5 years and under are not permitted into the amphitheatre.